Sunday, July 10, 2005

Objectivism & Moralism

I have been recently tuned in to various objectivist and objectivist related internet discussions. I have come to the point of pure frustration. There are some good posts out there. And then there is a multitude of posts not worth reading. I caught myself arguing the issue of libertarianism. And then I found myself incredibly bothered by the typical thoughtless foreign policy work.

In any case, the problem in Objectivism is moralization. Everyone with a serious interest in Objectivism should read this and this.

And I am certain that the problems of justice and criminal law as adderssed by Objectivism are related to this problem.

So the question is, how to find and pull out the good stuff and ignore the bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home